With a bright maximum aperture of f2.8, the Hasselblad HC 80mm f2.8 Lens has a high-performance design made up of 6 elements in 6 groups. Ensuring great colour correction, a flat image plane, and low distortion, this multifunctional lens is ideal for low-light imaging. As a lightweight, compact lens, it is an excellent choice for travel and reportage.
Key Features: Hasselblad HC 80mm f2.8 Lens
- Designed for use with the H system cameras
- Constructed of 6 elements in 6 groups
- Aperture range of f2.8 to f32
- Shutter speeds of up to 1/2000 seconds as well as flash sync at all speeds
- High-speed lens with f2.8 maximum aperture
- Gives a bright viewfinder image in low light situations
- Advanced optical design for corner to corner sharpness
- Focus distance of 70cm to infinity
- 41° angle of view
- Fast focus mechanism with full-time manual focus override for greater control
This lens is in excellent condition with only light signs of use. Few specks of dust… but does not affect image quality or functionality in any way. The lens mount is in good condition showing only minor signs of use.
Used Hasselblad HC 80mm f/2.8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.