The Fuji X-T1 Digital Camera Body is a highly responsive, sophisticated compact system camera with retro styling, SLR-style handling and a solid weather-resistant build. The X-T1 comes with the world's fastest Real Time EVF, a 16.3MP APS-C size X-Trans CMOS II sensor and powerful EXR Processor II, along with all of the benefits an X Series camera is renowned for, such as its ability to focus quickly (0.08 seconds) and capture sharp, detailed images. It also offers 1080p movie recording, an EF-X8 external flash unit and a 1.04million dot 3.0" tilting LCD screen.
Fuji X-T1: Key Features
- World's fastest EVF with 2.36 dot resolution OLED display
- 16.3 megapixel APS-C size X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- 3.0" LCD Screen with 1.04 million dots
- 1080p Full HD movie recording
- Includes Fuji EF-X8 External flash
- Magnesium-alloy, tough, weather resistant design
- Body only - no lens included
- Takes Fuji's X-mount lenses
The camera body is in excellent condition with very light signs of use. The LCD screen is in great condition with no noticeable marks. The sensor is clean and scratch free. All rubber grips and covers are present and in fabulous condition.
Front Body Cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.