Excelling at close range, the FUJIFILM XF 60mm f/2.4 R Macro is a 91mm-equivalent prime featuring a 1:2 maximum magnification along with a 10.5" minimum focusing distance. A maximum f/2.4 aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field. The optical design features one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for increased sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting when working in bright and backlit conditions.
- Portrait-length prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 91mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.4 maximum aperture balances a compact design with lens speed for working in difficult lighting conditions and controlling depth of field.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers half of life-size 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 10.5" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
This lens looks to be in near mint condition with almost invisible signs of use. The glass is clean, clear with no marks or scratches. The lens barrel shows no marks. The focus ring is smooth and in fantastic condition. The lens mount is in great condition showing almost no wear.
ORIGINAL BOX/ PACKAGING
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.