FujiFilm’s X-E3 builds on the successes of the highly popular X series range of mirrorless compact system cameras. Boasting the same 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III processor seen in the more expensive X-T2, plus internal 4K recording, and 60p in Full HD, the X-E3 has a lot to offer for a camera at this price-point. The new ‘Touch Function’ also adds touchscreen functionality similar to smartphones.
Key Features: FujiFilm X-E3
- FujiFilm X Series: The X-E3 is the latest model in FujiFilm’s flagship X series of mirrorless compact system cameras. This newest addition also uses the same iconic 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor from the brilliant X-T2
- Premium video quality: Record 4K video internally at 100Mbps or up to 60fps in Full HD at 36Mbps
- Redesigned lightweight body: FujiFilm have shed around 5% off the weight X-E2’s weight with this model, and has a slightly more compact form
- Fujifilm X Mount:Use any of FujiFilm’s premium quality X mount lenses designed for the APS-C X-Trans processor for pristine optics
- Touch Function: FujiFilm have made the X-E3’s touch screen more intuitive by implementing many of the touch controls found in a common smartphone. Now users can use gestures such as flicks and pinch zooms when using the camera
- Upgraded autofocus performance: The X-E3’s autofocus has been overhauled, including a large phase detection AF area, an updated algorithm which allows a fastest AF speed of just 0.06 seconds, and is able to track subjects twice as fast and half the size than the X-E2
This camera body is in near mint condition with invisible no signs of use. There are no scuffs or scrapes to the paintwork of the body. The LCD screen is in very nice condition with no notable marks. The sensor is clean and free of scratches. The flash mount has nearly no signs of use. All rubber grips and covers are present and in fantastic condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.