The Canon EOS 700D camera sits above the popular Canon EOS 650D, and features a 18 megapixel APS-C Hybrid CMOS sensor, 3.0" vari-angle LCD touch screen, DIGIC 5 processor, 9-point AF system, and the ability to record full HD 1080p video. What's more, the camera offers 5fps continuous shooting, an optical viewfinder with 95% coverage, an expandable ISO range of 100-25600) and a built-in flash.
Canon EOS 700D: Key Features
- 18MP APS-C Hybrid CMOS sensor
- Full HD movie recording
- DIGIC 5 processor
- 3.0" Vari-angle LCD II touch screen
- 9-point AF system
- Continuous shooting at 5fps
- ISO 100-12,800 (ext. 25,600
- Built-in flash
- Optical viewfinder with 95% coverage
- Camera Body only, no lens included
- Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S lenses
- Storage: SD, SDHC or SDXC (UHS-I) card (not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.