The Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR camera is the upgrade to the popular Canon EOS 5D Mark II. Aimed at photographers who are looking for weatherproof construction, exceptional image quality, and impressive speed, its features include: a 22.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor; powerful DIGIC 5+ processor; fast frame rate of 6fps; 61-point AF system; and expandable ISO range from 50-102,400.
Key Features: Canon 5D MK III
- 22.3 MP full-frame sensor
- 61-point AF system
- 6 fps continuous shooting
- ISO 100-25,600 sensitivity, ext to ISO 50-102,400
- Full HD video with manual control
- 14-bit DIGIC 5+ processor
- 100% coverage in the viewfinder
- Weather sealed, magnesium-alloy construction
- 3.2" 1,040,000-dot screen
- In-camera RAW editing
- Dual CF and SD memory card slots
- Headphone output
- Silent shutter - ideal for nature and wedding photography
This camera body is in near mint condition with invisible no signs of use. There are no scuffs or scrapes to the paintwork of the body. The LCD screen is in very nice condition with no notable marks. The sensor is clean and free of scratches. The flash mount has nearly no signs of use. All rubber grips and covers are present and in fantastic condition.
Front Body Cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.