The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM lens features a redesigned optical system that delivers incredible results. A high-performance fluorite element is combined with 5 ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements to reduce chromatic aberration and producing high-contrast, sharp images. An inbuilt Image Stabiliser mechanism reduces the effect of camera shake in lower light environments.
Key Features: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Lens
- High-performance, L-series telephoto zoom lens
- Suited to sport, wildlife and portrait
- Bright F/2.8 aperture
- 4-stop Image Stabiliser
- USM provides quick, quiet focusing
- Revised optical design: fluorite element and UD elements
- Minimum focusing distance: 1.2m
- Maximum magnification: 0.21x (1/4.8)
- Rugged design: water and dust resistant
- Wider focusing ring
- 77mm filter thread
- Canon EF mount
This lens looks to be in near mint condition with almost invisible signs of use. The glass is clean, clear with no marks or scratches. The lens barrel shows no marks. The focus ring is smooth and in fantastic condition. The lens mount is in great condition showing almost no wear.
Lens Hood (ET-87)
Front lens cap (E-77U)
Rear lens cap
Lens Case (LZ-1326)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.