The Canon EF 50mm f1.8 STM lens is the successor to the incredibly popular 50mm f1.8 II. Extremely compact and lightweight (160g), the lens features an improved optical design and stepping motor (STM) technology. Its wide f/1.8 maximum aperture and standard 50mm focal length makes it ideal for a wide variety of photographic genres, including travel, portraiture, and everyday creative snapshots.
Key Features: Canon EF 50mm f1.8 STM
- NEW Improved optical design (spectra lens coating and a 7-blade aperture)
- NEW Super spectra coating to resist flare and ghosting
- NEW STM focusing motor for quick, near silent focusing
- NEW 7 blade aperture giving better bokeh (soft, attractive blur)
- NEW Minimum focus distance of 35cm
- Fantastic lens for portraits, travel, video and everyday snapshots
- A great performer in low-light conditions
- Super-sharp image quality
- Compact 'go-everywhere' design
- Compatible with full-frame and APS-C
- For Canon EOS DSLRs
This lens is in good used condition with a few signs of use. The glass is clean and in good condition. The lens body ma shows some cosmetic marks. The focus ring is in good condition. The lens mount shows reasonable signs of use.
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.