The Sigma EM-140 DG Ring Flash is ideal for photographing subjects in fine detail - close-up photography - and is extremely effective for scientific and medical applications.
Dual flash tubes can fire simultaneously or separately. Using only one flashtube creates modeling, which can give a three-dimensional feeling to the subject. The Modeling Flash function makes it possible to check for reflections and shadows before actually taking the flash picture.
A wireless flash function is also available, where the EM-140 DG is used as master and the EF-500 DG Super as a slave unit for creating fine shadow details. High Speed Synchro and Exposure compensation functions are also available for advanced flash photography.
- Fully dedicated with E-TTL II Canon EOS cameras
(A-TTL not supported)
- Wireless TTL flash control (4 channels), with Manual Exposure possible
- High Speed Synchro flash
- Stroboscopic effect (power level and frequency customizable)
- Modeling light, also provides AF assist
- Backlight illuminated LCD panel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.