The weatherproof Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II advanced compact system camera is an upgrade to the popular OM-D E-M1. It features a 20MP Live MOS sensor, 121 Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF points, and a 5-axis image stabilisation system. Weighing just 600g due to its lightweight magnesium alloy body, the versatile OM-D E-M1 Mark II is perfectly suited for a variety of photographic applications.
Key Features: Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Digital Camera Body
- 20-megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- Advanced 5-axis Image Stabilisation
- Lightweight, weatherproof body
- 15fps sequential shooting (mechanical)
- 60fps sequential shooting (electronic)
- 1/8000s high-speed mechanical shutter
- Cinema 4K Video
- 121-point dual Fast Autofocus
- Fully-articulating 3.0” touch monitor
- 50-megapixel high-res shot mode
- Focus bracketing and stacking
- Built in WiFi
This camera body is in near mint condition with invisible no signs of use. There are no scuffs or scrapes to the paintwork of the body. The LCD screen is in very nice condition with no notable marks. The sensor is clean and free of scratches. The flash mount has nearly no signs of use. All rubber grips and covers are present and in fantastic condition.
Front Body Cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.