Success has a new name, meet the used Nikon D4 Camera
Catch moments others miss
Enhance stories with HD video
- Further improved high-speed, multifunctional, high-performance image-processing engine EXPEED 3. [NEW]
- 51-point AF system with enhanced performance in subject acquisition and focusing in low-light situations.
- Fast initial AF detection that enables quick focusing.
- Superior quick response with approx. 0.12 s* startup time and approx. 0.042 s* shutter-release time lag.
- * Based on CIPA Guidelines.
- Dual card slots for CF card compatible with UDMA 7 and the next-generation recording media, the XQD memory card.
- High-speed continuous shooting at approx. 11 fps* in FX format (without AE/AF) and approx. 10 fps* (with AE/AF) [NEW].
- * Based on CIPA Guidelines.
- New Wireless Transmitter WT-5A/B/C/D that realizes high-speed workflow.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) that combines images to produce a single image with a wider dynamic range.
- White balance that enables finer setting in 10-kelvin steps.
- High-performance, glass pentaprism viewfinder with approx. 100% frame coverage (FX format) and approx. 0.7x magnification.
- Approx. 921k-dot, wide-viewing angle, 8-cm (3.2-in.) LCD monitor with reinforced glass.
- "Sub-selector" for horizontal shooting and "Multi selector for vertical shooting" are newly employed for efficient operation.
- Button illumination that ensures better visibility of the operational system in dark situations. [NEW]
- Virtual horizon that detects both "pitching" and "rolling" directions.
- Newly developed shutter unit tested for 400,000 cycles; shutter speed up to 1/8,000 s and flash synchronization up to 1/250 s.
- Highly efficient energy-saving design that achieves approx. 2,600 shots (with EN-EL18, based on CIPA Standard*1) and approx. 5,500 shots (based on Nikon standard*2).
- *1Measured at 23°C/73.4°F (±2°C/3.6°F) with an AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED lens under the following test conditions: lens cycled from infinity to minimum range and one photograph taken at default settings once every 30 s. Live view not used.
- *2Measured at 20°C/68°F with an AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED lens under the following test conditions: vibration reduction off, image quality set to JPEG normal, image size set to L (large), shutter speed 1/250 s, shutter-release button pressed halfway for three seconds and focus cycled from infinity to minimum range three times; six shots are then taken in succession and monitor turned on for five seconds and then turned off; cycle repeated once standby timer has expired.
Also Check Out the Nikon D810 Camera body
The camera body is in excellent condition with very light signs of use. The LCD screen is in great condition with no noticeable marks. The sensor is clean and scratch free. All rubber grips and covers are present and in fabulous condition.
Front Body Cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.