This Neewer Digital Timer Remote EZA-C1 is designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings.
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The buttons can be operated with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design, making it a pleasure to use. It has a super large LCD screen. The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter.
About this item
- Delay / Self Timer (DELAY)
- Just like the self timer on your camera. The TM timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
- BULB/Long Exposure (LONG)
- It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours in length. Interval Timer (INTVL)
- The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes, for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached.
- Exposure Count (N)
- This setting permits you to set the number of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.