Both amateur and professional photographers can benefit from this Hoya 52mm Slim Circular Polarizing Screw-in Filter. HOYA's well-known quality at a reasonable price with these filters. Both surfaces have coatings applied to reduce reflection and boost light transmission.
When light beams are reflected, they become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to control the amount of light that enters your camera lens. They can saturate colors and remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces like water or glass, as well as remove undesirable reflections from non-metallic surfaces like water or glass. Through the viewfinder, the effect may be observed and altered by rotating the filter. The filter factor changes depending on how the filter is turned and how it faces the sun. Colors become more saturated and appear crisper, with better contrast, thanks to them.
In blue skies and white clouds, this technique is frequently employed to boost contrast and saturation. Polarizing filters from HOYA have no effect on a shot's overall color balance.
About the item
- Designed to adjust brightly reflected light especially sunlight (reflected off of water or snow) and reduce unwanted glare
- Creates dramatic sky/cloud contrast and saturates colours without changing colour balance
- Mount rotates to control amount of effect
- Coatings applied to both surfaces to suppress reflection and increase light transmission
- For use with autofocus cameras and lens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.