Distinguished by its impressively broad field of view and manual focus operation, the NIKKOR 20mm f/2.8from Nikon is a compact and lightweight lens well-suited for landscape, interior, and travel photography. Its modest f/2.8 maximum aperture helps achieve a balance between its sleek size and being fast enough for working in low-light conditions. In regard to the optics, Close Range Correction helps to ensure consistent image quality and accurate rendering throughout the focusing range. Additionally, a seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is suitable for working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the compact, lightweight form factor.
- Close Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from 9.8" to infinity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by engraved focus distance and depth of field scales.
- Seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
This lens is in good used condition with a few signs of use. The glass is clean and in good condition. The lens body may shows some cosmetic marks. The focus ring is in good condition. The lens mount shows reasonable signs of use.
ORIGINAL BOX/ PACKAGING
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.